Monday, March 3, 2008

dude

yesterday was one of those days that just demanded you go outside. it was so warm you didn't need a jacket. it was so warm that when a stroller went by you could actually see baby and not just a pile of blankets! it was a great day for taking pics and hoping that this wasn't indicitive of our country's future.

today was not one of those days. saturday was my first day without health insurance and i'm afraid to go outside on cold days. the people coughing scare me. and the ice is sorta troublesome too; although, i did just buy new boots that look like chains on tires when i walk. and that, my friends, is badass.

i think my cat is broken. she's been needier than usual lately. i think she's jealous of my blog. and she's been trying to groom me. which is not only annoying, but also super-annoying since it makes me hair really tangly. sorta the opposite of grooming. my mom is convinced that my cat wants a baby. some sort of biological clock thing. or a "i used to have babies when i lived on the street but then the SPCA picked me up and if i can't have the babies i already made back, then i would really like a new one" thing. sadly, she no longer has her factory. my mom suggested i buy a really high-quality toy cat and rub an alley cat over it so it smells real (see where i get my wacky ideas from) and then i said i could put an electric toothbrush in there to mimic purring. or, ya know, i could just get a kitten. there's plenty more female supervillians to pick names from!

i figured it out, and i spend approximately 50 hours a week job searching. i was convinced i was already registered with every placement agency in chicago. but i googled just to make sure. yeah, i was so wrong. google returned a search of over 15,000. don't worry, there's a lot of doubles. i really do need to get a job so i can relax more. how f'ed up is that?

No comments: